- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- August 2016
- July 2012
- April 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
5 Strategies for Getting More Work Done in Less Time
You’ve prioritized your work. Now, how do you get it done?
I love Harvard Business Review. I follow them on Twitter and read almost everything they share. Even if it doesn’t apply directly to me or my current situation, I always learn something new and useful. Today was not different.
Don’t we all need a new strategy to get more done in less time? I liked some of what was in this article.
- Clarifying expectations is so, so important!
- Re-using previous material sounds lazy and awful, but read this. It makes a lot of sense
- Templates and checklists; I’d be a mess without them
- Make it a conversation.While there’s a risk your conversation could get off topic, time spent with the right people is rarely wasted.
- Timeboxing is a new concept to me. As I read through this suggestion, I didn’t feel like it would fit my style, but it might be right for you.
If the links are disabled, here is a pdf of the original article.Posted Monday, January 28th, 2019.