- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- August 2016
- July 2012
- April 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
The “To-Do” list; keep it simple
This 100-Year-Old To-Do List Hack Still Works Like A Charm
The Ivy Lee Method is stupidly simple, and that’s partly why it’s so effective.
The Ivy Lee Method
1. At the end of each workday, write down the six most important things you need to accomplish tomorrow. Do not write down more than six tasks.
2. Prioritize those six items in order of their true importance.
3. When you arrive tomorrow, concentrate only on the first task. Work until the first task is finished before moving on to the second task.
4. Approach the rest of your list in the same fashion. At the end of the day, move any unfinished items to a new list of six tasks for the following day.
5. Repeat this process every working day.
Posted Wednesday, August 24th, 2016.